My first ever blog post:-)

I have been seriously researching my family history for about six months now.  A few years ago I had done a very cursory search, but then decided I was doing more than enough research in college to find time for this as well.

Ever since elementary school I have had a tremendous interest in history and I really enjoy learning about the places and history of the places my family is from, as well as searching for them.  In the future I hope to also combine my love of travel with my genealogy search.

As I continue my search for my ancestors, I plan to use this blog to share my discoveries, thoughts and brick walls.  I hope you enjoy joining me on this journey:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OneNote and Genealogy

GRIP, Take 4

Motivational Monday: Conferences