Saturday Night Fun - Who's Number 21?

A bit later than Saturday night, here's my #21 for Randy of Genea-Musings prompt.

My #21 on my Anhentafel is my great-great grandmother Anna M. Zaepfel.

Anna was born 28 Sept 1874 in Elma, Erie, New York.  She married John George Nuwer 19 Apr 1893 at St. Mary's Church in Lancaster, Erie, New York.

Anna had 17 children, including my great-grandfather Albert Emil (he was number 9).  She must have been an amazing woman, especially since at least 16 of them reached adulthood.

She died 7 Aug 1943 and was buried in St. John's Catholic Church Cemetery, Alden, Erie, New York.

This photograph shows her with her first 10 children.



"Were You There?," (Alden) Alden Advertiser, 23 Oct 1975, p. 15, col. 1. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OneNote and Genealogy

Motivational Monday: Conferences

2016 in Review