Tombstone Tuesday

Following the jumpstart your genealogy blog week #3. Participate in weekly blog themes: Tombstone Tuesday, Wordless Wednesday, etc. Many genealogy bloggers post photos of grave stones on Tombstone Tuesday or a photo worth 1,000 silent words on Wordless Wednesday. Participate in these informal events or invent your own.




This is the tombstone of my great-grandparents, Albert Emil Nuwer and Edna Agnes Roll, located at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church Cemetery, Alden, Erie County, New York.

The only great-grandparent I remember was my grandpa Nuwer.  I recall cleaning out his farmhouse after his death and being unable to go to his funeral as I was so young (I had just turned 8).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OneNote and Genealogy

GRIP, Take 4

Motivational Monday: Conferences