Monday, February 23, 2009

UPS delivery:-)

I had a note from UPS Friday that I had missed a package from Buffalo and they would re-deliver it on Monday.  I knew it was some death certificates (vitalchek.com is quick!) and I just to wait patiently, which is not one of the things I do well...  Monday has arrived however and I now have two more death certificates!

The first is for William F. Eichhorn, my great-great grandfather, whose parents I have been researching for recently.  According to his son (the informant) they were Charles Eichhorn born in Canada and Dorothy Weis born in Germany.

The second was for on of my great-great grandmothers, Caroline (Izzo) Casell.  I do not have much information on her yet, but this gives two new names to look into: John Izzo and Catherine Donufrio(the first "o" looks like 3 vowel's typed on top of each other, so it might be spelled differently).  I am unsure of how the informant, Ruth Muller, was related and over the "the above is true..." is typed [?] Buffalo [?] Hospital, so she may have been a nurse.

I am on vacation for the next six days, so hopefully I will be able to further my search!

No comments:

Post a Comment

52 Ancestors: Angela Rosa Palmiero

Amy Johnson Crow at  No Story Too Small  began the 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge in 2014.  I am playing along this year.  I wi...