- Interview my grandmothers, parents and great aunts, uncles and cousins on video ASAP!
- Goal is to do this by the end of February for my grandmothers
- Update each of my lines sideways and forward.
- I usually do well with my information about my ancestors siblings, but I have not done so well finding cousins in more recent generations.
- Focus my search for my German lines so that I can visit their hometowns while I am in Germany for 4 1/2 months
- I will therefore focus on the Eichhorn, Gresz, Fink, Weiss and Tross lines for the next two months
- Stay in touch with my relatives searching my fathers side of the family.
- I research my mothers side as I have great aunts and uncles who research my fathers. I will be helping my Aunt Dottie with her search in Poland for the Karpinski's (my great-grandmother's line)
- Complete Dear Myrtle's finally get organization checklist from 2009
- Start researching my fiancé's line (at the very least, get the information he knows into my file)
- Blog: Participate in Surname Saturday each week in order to get my surnames out there and find new cousins! I plan on going alphabetically though all my surnames.
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Goals for the New Year
In 2010, I hope to accomplish the following:
Amy Johnson Crow at No Story Too Small began the 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge in 2014. I am playing along this year. I wi...
Over the past 6 months I have been getting back into my personal genealogy after a few year relative absence. Part of this started when I ...
I'm back at La Roche College outside Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for my 4th time at the Genealogical Research Institute of Pittsburgh (GRI...
Another year has come and come. Another year of not much posting, which I'd like to say will change this year, but we shall see. My a...