Goals for the New Year

In 2010, I hope to accomplish the following:

  • Interview my grandmothers, parents and great aunts, uncles and cousins on video ASAP!
    • Goal is to do this by the end of February for my grandmothers
  • Update each of my lines sideways and forward.
    • I usually do well with my information about my ancestors siblings, but I have not done so well finding cousins in more recent generations.
  • Focus my search for my German lines so that I can visit their hometowns while I am in Germany for 4 1/2 months
    • I will therefore focus on the Eichhorn, Gresz, Fink, Weiss and Tross lines for the next two months
  • Stay in touch with my relatives searching my fathers side of the family.
    • I research my mothers side as I have great aunts and uncles who research my fathers.  I will be helping my Aunt Dottie with her search in Poland for the Karpinski's (my great-grandmother's line)
  • Complete Dear Myrtle's finally get organization checklist from 2009
  • Start researching my fiancé's line (at the very least, get the information he knows into my file)
  • Blog: Participate in Surname Saturday each week in order to get my surnames out there and find new cousins!  I plan on going alphabetically though all my surnames.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OneNote and Genealogy

GRIP, Take 4

Motivational Monday: Conferences