Sunday, January 10, 2010
Happy 101 Award:-)
Thank you to Greta and Harriet for giving me a Happy 101 Award! In order to receive it, I first have to give a list of 10 things that make me happy:
1. My fiancé Aaron, who is my best friend and always there for me.
2. My family and friends.
3. The opportunity to go to back to school to get my Master's degree and all the amazing people I am meeting through it.
4. Traveling. Whether to a new town or a new country, I love it!
5. Books. I love reading and all things book-related.
6. Making a new genealogy find!
7. All the cousins I have found doing genealogy. Two new ones this week alone!
8. My apartment. It's nice to have something of your own to go to at the end of a long day.
9. Singing. Whether at karaoke, on stage or in my car with the radio:-)
10. Thinking about my upcoming trip to Germany. I can't wait!!!
Now I get to give the award to 10 other bloggers who I enjoy:
1. Terri at Little Pieces of Me
2. Barbara at One "Fein" Family
3. Jennifer at Jennifer's Genealogy Blog
4. Amy at We Tree
5. Amy at They That Go Down to the Sea
6. Barbara at Life From the Roots
7. J.M. at Tracing my Roots
8. Tina at Gen Wish List
9. Jessica at Jessica's Genejournal
10. Karen at Karen the Librarian
I was at a Junior League meeting on Tuesday listening to a speaker on deciding how to donate your money, including through bequests in y...
Over the past 6 months I have been getting back into my personal genealogy after a few year relative absence. Part of this started when I ...
This past weekend my husband and I went with some friends to New Orleans. For us, it was an early anniversary trip to visit a city my h...
I'm back at La Roche College outside Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for my 4th time at the Genealogical Research Institute of Pittsburgh (GRI...