Week in Review: 18 Jan 2010 – 24 Jan 2010

Research:

  • Read A History of Knockholt in the County of Kent by David Waldron Smithers
    • It has my Knockholt surnames of Bond, Whitehead and Wells(which may or may not be one of my surnames...)
Education:

Blog:
  • My The Genealogy Reference Desk Institute series was listed as one of Genea-Musings Best of Genea-Blogs!!!  This is the first time I have made this list and I may now have to stop blogging, as I have nowhere to go but down...  Randy is one of my genea-blog hero's and to get on this list is a tremendous honor.
  • Caught up on the past 2 weeks of the 52 Weeks to Better Genealogy
Volunteer:
  • Continued transcribing East Aurora in 1865 NY Census for WNYGS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OneNote and Genealogy

Motivational Monday: Conferences

2016 in Review