Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Tale-y of my GeneaBloggers Games Medals

Here is my Week 1 Genea-Blogger Games update.  I have done well in some categories and not so well in others, but have metaled in all categories, which I consider a win.  With a week left, I hope to accomplish a couple more metals, particularly a few more of the Platinum variety.
  1. Go Back and Cite Your Sources!: 39 Citations - Gold Metal
  2. Back Up Your Data!: Task E completed - Bronze Metal
  3. Organize Your Research!: Task E completed - Bronze Metal
  4. Expand Your Knowledge: Tasks A, C, D, E completed - Diamond Metal
    1. Footnote page for Marcantonio Maria Casillo
  5. Write, Write, Write!: Tasks A, C, E, F completed - Diamond Metal
  6. Reach Out & Perform Genealogical Acts of Kindness: Tasks A, B, E, F, G completed: Platinum Metal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

52 Ancestors: Angela Rosa Palmiero

Amy Johnson Crow at  No Story Too Small  began the 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge in 2014.  I am playing along this year.  I wi...