Monday, February 1, 2010

February is Library Lovers' Month!



February is well-known as a month of love with Valentine's day right in the middle of it.  And of all the things I love, Libraries is near the top of the list, along with reading and books.  Apparently I am not alone, as February is Library Lovers' Month.

One of the best websites for information and activities for Library Lovers' Month is from Friends and Foundations of CA Libraries.  They have fundraisers, free bookmarks and web images, educator and event planning pages and even a list of movies that feature librarians.  Stop by their site and then head over to your local library to let them know how much you love them!


1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying your writing so far that I have seen.[ smile] There were several points in my life where I could have veered off to become a librarian, the desire was there, just not enough for me to follow through to it. From time to time, I wonder if I should or could have been. Now I find opportunity to kind of explore that library field through you. thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete

52 Ancestors: Angela Rosa Palmiero

Amy Johnson Crow at  No Story Too Small  began the 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge in 2014.  I am playing along this year.  I wi...