Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hello from the Sky

As you read this post, I am flying high above you on my way to Hamburg, Germany.  I have also pre-published a few posts from yesterday until tomorrow, as I will be in and out of wireless access.  I have my genealogy packed (well, saved on my computer), along with numerous magazines and books to keep me occupied.  I also have my flip digital recorder which I will be using to spotlight genealogy in Germany and surrounding countries over the next 5 months.  I hope you will follow along on my journey through German lessons to visiting ancestral villages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

52 Ancestors: Angela Rosa Palmiero

Amy Johnson Crow at  No Story Too Small  began the 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge in 2014.  I am playing along this year.  I wi...