- Do my ProGen assignment for Lesson #1 and blog about it
- Continue to hope, wish and wait for my FHL films to arrive
- Go through them for information once they arrive
- Continue census transcriptions of WNYGS
- Start organizing my box of genealogy paperwork into binders
- Research Eberstadt, Germany for an entry to the Carnival of Central & Eastern Genealogy
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Outlining Februaries Tale
My goals for February are going to be pretty light, as I want to spend as much time as possible with Aaron before I heard to Europe.
Amy Johnson Crow at No Story Too Small began the 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge in 2014. I am playing along this year. I wi...
Over the past 6 months I have been getting back into my personal genealogy after a few year relative absence. Part of this started when I ...
I'm back at La Roche College outside Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for my 4th time at the Genealogical Research Institute of Pittsburgh (GRI...
Another year has come and come. Another year of not much posting, which I'd like to say will change this year, but we shall see. My a...