- Do my ProGen assignment for Lesson #1 and blog about it
- Continue to hope, wish and wait for my FHL films to arrive
- Go through them for information once they arrive
- Continue census transcriptions of WNYGS
- Start organizing my box of genealogy paperwork into binders
- Research Eberstadt, Germany for an entry to the Carnival of Central & Eastern Genealogy
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Outlining Februaries Tale
My goals for February are going to be pretty light, as I want to spend as much time as possible with Aaron before I heard to Europe.
Amy Johnson Crow at No Story Too Small began the 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge in 2014. I am playing along this year. I will be fo...
Over the past 6 months I have been getting back into my personal genealogy after a few year relative absence. Part of this started when I ...
I'm back at La Roche College outside Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for my 4th time at the Genealogical Research Institute of Pittsburgh (GRI...
This past weekend my husband and I went with some friends to New Orleans. For us, it was an early anniversary trip to visit a city my h...