Sunday, February 21, 2010

Smile for the Camera - Give Their Face a Place









For the women's history month Smile for the Camera, "Give Their Face a Place," I wanted to show the family resemblance of the Passel line.  I would love to know how far this goes back, as it is amazing to see yourself in photos of your ancestors.  Beginning at the top is my great-great-great grandmother Sophia Passel Gress, her daughter Carolyn Gress Williams (my gg aunt), her niece Vera Gress Whitehead (my g grandmother), her daughter Marlyn (my grandmother), her daughter Holly (my aunt) and me.  Can you see it?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you all for the comments. I agree I look very much like Carolyn. Amazing how genetics work. When I get home I need to put together a collage of photos to hang up.

    ReplyDelete

52 Ancestors: Angela Rosa Palmiero

Amy Johnson Crow at  No Story Too Small  began the 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge in 2014.  I am playing along this year.  I wi...