Outlining April's Tale

In April I plan to:
  • Put my Ancestry subscription to use for Acquard records
  • Visit BallinStadt, a museum and research facility on emigration from Hamburg.  Thank you to Joan of Roots'n'Leaves for leaving me a comment about this!
  • Complete the NGS online course Working With Deeds
  • Finish month two of ProGen and do assignments for month 3
  • Put information from the England BMDs I received into my genealogy program and write a blog post on them
  • Catch up on my Google Reader posts
  • Write blog posts on interesting topics from classes such as Intercultural Communication, Web Usability, Long Term Preservation and Library Services for Older Adults
  • Visit Hamburg family history centers to see if they have films I need for my German ancestry
Watch for postings on these and other topics this month:-)

Comments

  1. looks like a fun but busy month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all for anything like that about Hamburg. Have you had to learn languages or carry an interpreter.I am wondering if they have said anything in class about the source for Stadmarriages. doesn't Hamburg keep stadt records such as marriages, births and deaths. I have been given the site, but for the life of me I have not figured it out. Do you know how to get informationf from it. Or do you have to request the information. I was told getting the information was free. Nothing is free???I'll see if I can hunt up that link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. possibly somewhere here.http://www.genealogie-forum.de/ostfrld/quellen/staatsarchive.htmthough I am interested in information of hannover kingdom or Luneburg Stadt. and since Goehrde and oldendorf is by the goehrde, I suppose Dannenberg.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OneNote and Genealogy

Motivational Monday: Conferences

2016 in Review