Saturday, April 24, 2010

SU ALA Student-Chapter Office, 2010-2011

I have just received word that I am one SUs ALA Student-Chapter officers for 2010-2011!  I was really excited when they put out the calls for officers and hoped I would get one of the few positions open.  The other 2 officers are Claire and Rose, two of my favorite classmates and I can guarantee with the three of us the programming will ROCK next year!  Field trips, speakers, workshops... so many ideas and so little time!  If you are an iSchool student, be sure to let me know what YOU want to do next year so we can make sure to include it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

52 Ancestors: Angela Rosa Palmiero

Amy Johnson Crow at  No Story Too Small  began the 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge in 2014.  I am playing along this year.  I wi...