1) List your matrilineal line - your mother, her mother, etc. back to the first identifiable mother. Note: this line is how your mitochondrial DNA was passed to you!
2) Tell us if you have had your mitochondrial DNA tested, and if so, which Haplogroup you are in.
3) Post your responses on your own blog post, in Comments to this blog post, or in a Note or status line on Facebook.
1. Mine is:
- Me, Amanda
- My Mom
- My Grandma
- Vera Julia Gress (1900 - 1976)
- Elizabeth Fink (1867 - 1957)
- Barbara Fleeman (1846 - 1929)
- Barbara Griss (1824 - 1870)
2. I have not done this, but am looking into it.