Tombstone Tuesday: Marienkirche, Rostock, Germany Part 2

Here are more tombstones from Marienkirche.  I also posted some last week.

[caption id="attachment_402" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Top of crypt"]
Top of crypt[/caption]

Bottom of crypt

Closeup of Skeleton
Closeup of Skeleton


[caption id="attachment_408" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Interesting tombstone carving"]Interesting carving[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_405" align="alignnone" width="225" caption="Interesting Tombstone"]Tombstone[/caption]

Comments

  1. Howdy! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello There. I discovered your blog using msn. That
    is an extremely neatly written article. I will be sure to
    bookmark it and return to learn extra of your helpful information.
    Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OneNote and Genealogy

Motivational Monday: Conferences

2016 in Review