Geek the Library

I geek travel




  • How much money would the average person save by checking out books and movies from the library rather than buying them?

  • What is the most common use of public libraries since the start of the recession?

  • Do you support your library?


These questions are asked on the quick quiz when you first go to the Geek the Library site.  As a future librarian, I know the importance of public libraries; accessibility of information for everyone, a place the community can gather and learn, the ability to apply to jobs online for people who cannot afford the internet and many, many more things.

If you support libraries or want to see why you should, "get your geek on" and go to Geek the Library.

Comments

  1. I absolutely support the library. I loved the book, 'A Tree Grows in Brooklyn and for all it stands for in meaning. And I first read it from the library. I would get as many books as they would let me have. I lived in the country and there were no going to the city just to get a book. and blah blah. Great idea, get your geek going people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you support libraries! I think genealogists are one group who realize why they are so important:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OneNote and Genealogy

Motivational Monday: Conferences

2016 in Review