MSLIS Monday: Summers End

It is hard to believe I will soon be starting another school year.  I have ordered my books and am anxiously awaiting their arrival by the USPS and UPS.  I have always loved getting new books and school supplies, although my checking account tends not to agree.

I am tremendously excited by my class schedule this semester, which includes Introduction to Cultural Heritage, Life Histories/Narratives and Telecommunications and Information Policy (which is a required course).  I am also auditing three one-credit classes on budgeting, grant writing and fundraising.  As I am hoping to go into library management, I think these will be tremendously useful and interesting.  I am also completing my first of two 150-hour internships.

It should be a busy semester, but also a fascinating one, full of classes I am interested in and projects that will progress my skills and be useful in my future jobs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OneNote and Genealogy

Motivational Monday: Conferences

2016 in Review