(Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Honeymoon Food Fun

 

[caption id="attachment_591" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Restaurant Toqué!"]Restaurant Toqué![/caption]

I read that Wednesday's are also Wedding Wednesday, so I thought I would show and tell some of the food we had inMontréal for our honeymoon.  For dinner one night we went to Restaurant Toqué! which is amazing.  We had the tasting menu and the wine pairings.  That night the chef made such dishes as sea urchin soup, fried bone marrow and squab (pigeon).  Definitely items I would not order normally, but they were fantastic and served in very artful ways.  I highly recommend this restaurant if you are in town.

 

 

 

 

[caption id="attachment_590" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Poutine!"]Poutine[/caption]

Poutine is a well known dish in Quebec.  It is french fries, gravy and cheese curds and DELICIOUS!

Although I did not get a picture, we also went to the Tibetan restaurant OM.  In addition to Tibetan food, they also have Indian.  I had never had Tibetan, but it is a lot of dumplings and beef dishes.  The owner was very nice and the food was great.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OneNote and Genealogy

GRIP, Take 4

Motivational Monday: Conferences