Sorting Saturday - The Beginning

I just learned about Sorting Saturday, created by Michelle Goodrum of  The Turning of Generations.  Looking around my apartment, it is clear that this is an excellent thing for me to become involved in.  Yesterday I ordered 2 legal sized 3-ring binders to hold the wills and other legal sized documents I have.  Today I went through my family tree program and began creating a list of research to do when my classes begin.

Based on todays post by Michelle Goodman, I am going to try to organize all the documents I have , a few at a time.  This includes checking if they are in my family tree program and then putting them into their proper binder.

Goal for the week: Organize all the documents I have in my big blue bin of genealogy chaos by surname over the next week.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OneNote and Genealogy

GRIP, Take 4

Motivational Monday: Conferences