Amanuensis Monday - Will of Katherine V. Tobin

"LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT

I, KATHERINE V. TOBIN, residing at 404 Huxley Drive, Town of Cheektowaga, County of Erie and Stateof [sic] New York, being of sound mind and memory and aware of the uncertainty of human life, do hereby make, publish and declare this to be my Last Will and Testament, in mannor following:

FIRST: I direct that all my just debts and funeral expenses be paid as soon as practicable after my demise.

SECOND: All the rest, residue and remainder of my property, both real and personal, of every nature and wherever situate, whether owned by me now or here-after aquired, I give, devise and bequeath to my beloved brother and sisters, as follows:

CLARA E. BUSCH ["CH" written over "H" of original spelling of "BUSH"]

MARIE A. JUHRE

EDNA L. HEINZ

WILLIAM T. EICHORN

to be divided equally between them, share and share alike, survivor take all.

THIRD:  I nominate and appoint my beloved sister and brother, CLARA E. BUSCH ["CH" written over "H" of original spelling of "BUSH"] and WILLIAM T. EICHORN, as Co-executors of the my Last Will and Testament.  I give to my Co-executors the fullest power and authority in all matters and questions, and to do all acts which I might or could do if living, including, without limitation, complete power and authority to sell (at public or private sale, for cash or credit, with or without security), mortgage, lease and dispose of and distribution in kind, all property, real and personal, at such times and upon such terms and conditions as they may deem advisable.  I direct that they serve without being required to give bond or other security for the faithful performance of their duties as such.

FOURTH: I hereby revoke all Wills and Codicile made by me at any time heretofore.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I sign, seal, publish and declare this as my Last Will and Testament in the presence of the persons witnessing it at my request this 6th day of April, 1963.

Katherine V. Tobin [Signed] L.S.

The forgoing instrument, consisting of two (2) pages, was at said date, signed, sealed, published and declared by KATHERINE V. TOBIN, the testatrix, above named, to be her Last Will and Testament in our presence, and we, at her request, and in her presence, and in the presence of each other, have hereunto subscribed our names as witnesses this 6th day of April, 1963.

Hazel F. Levy [Signed] residing at 8155 Sheridan Dr. Williamsville, New York

Robert Schaur [Signed] residing at 232 Wellington Buffalo 16 New York"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OneNote and Genealogy

Motivational Monday: Conferences

2016 in Review