Free Military Records on Ancestry this Weekend!

I received this email earlier today:

Find the heroes in your family tree for free through November 14th. Discover the stories of family members who served in conflicts ranging from the American Revolutionary War all the way up to Vietnam. Find out where they were in life when they joined the military. The roles they played in key battles. Even the color of their eyes and hair. It's all in the world's largest online collection of historical military records on Ancestry.com.









Comments

  1. Re: ross william lincoln...

    I found your entry interesting thus I've added a Trackback to it on my weblog :)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leonard D. Prather...

    I found your entry interesting thus I've added a Trackback to it on my weblog :)...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OneNote and Genealogy

Motivational Monday: Conferences

2016 in Review