Happy Early Christmas to Me!

For Christmas this year I asked for the graded option of the first CD of the NGS Home Study course from my mom.  Since I am a member and a graduate of their online classes, I received a nice discount, and my mother let me ship it to myself.  I had been hoping it would arrive by the end of November, but instead it took only 3 days (it would have been 2, but no mail Veteran's Day).

My aim will be on lesson every month, similar to my ProGen program.  I have begun looking over lesson 1 (I couldn't wait for Christmas) and am very excited.  It's mostly a review, but, along with the extra readings, it is a great reminder of the basics.  I will discuss each lesson as I turn in my assignments.

Comments

  1. Yeah! What a great Christmas present and an early one at that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda, I'm doing the HSC as well. I just started last month and am having a lot of fun. It's a great refresher and the assignments can be as in-depth as you want them to be.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OneNote and Genealogy

Motivational Monday: Conferences

2016 in Review