ProGen Business Plan Accomplished

Another month of my ProGen study group has been completed.  Our task for the month was to create a business plan following the guidance of our ProGen book and some online resources.  This was a difficult assignment for me, not the least of all because I was not planning on starting a business.

Now that I have thought about it so much (this assignment took me forever), I realize how great owning a genealogy business could be some day.  It would allow me to earn some extra money doing what I love.  With the money I could pay off my tremendous amount of student loan debt.

The November assignment is a continuation of the business plan, looking at contracts and such, which should be interesting and very useful.

Comments

  1. Congratulations on the accomplishment! That's a difficult task, but it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OneNote and Genealogy

GRIP, Take 4

Motivational Monday: Conferences