SNGF - Make a Genealogy Wish

Courtesy of Randy Seaver at Genea-Musings:

Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to:

1)  If you found a bottle on the shore, and it had a genea-genie in it, and rubbed it and you had ONE WISH to make about your genealogy and family history research, what would it be?

This is an easy one for me.  I would want to talk to my great-great grandmother Anna May (Elizabeth Anne) Sanderson Whitehead.  It is most likely that after being married and having a few children, she then left them, married my great-great grandfather, moved to Buffalo and had a whole other life.  I just want to know for sure if she did and then ask why.  No judgement, of course, people do what they need to do, just curious for the story.  I will post more about her for Madness Monday.

Comments

  1. I would want to either uncover a treasure trove of information about my Berry family history, or ask the earliest Berry ancestor I know of, John Berry, directly about his heritage. Records concerning this Berry family just simply don't seem to exist before John's appearance on a muster roll in 1812 in Georgia (along with a Hosea Berry, who I'm pretty sure is related to John, but have no real proof of this). I'd like to know who John's wife was, if he had more than one wife, who her parents were, who his parents and grandparents were, and all the good personal details about his life and theirs. That would be a genealogical goldmine, for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OneNote and Genealogy

Motivational Monday: Conferences

2016 in Review