Advent Calendar - Christmas Ornaments

We always had quite the mish-mash of ornaments on our tree while I was growing up; a tradition that continues through today.  There were the paper and Popsicle stick ones my sister and I had made.  The ones that were knitted by crafty relatives.  A multitude of those made by Hallmark.  Even fun ones of national monuments that attached to the string of lights and would light up and make noise every time they turned on.

As I got older, I started collecting miniature ornaments.  I love the detail each one has.  I have a small tree, just over a foot height, that I decorate with them each year.

Comments

  1. Just wish to say your article is as astounding. The clarity in your submit is just excellent and that i could think you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to take hold of your feed to keep updated with impending post. Thanks one million and please continue the rewarding work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OneNote and Genealogy

Motivational Monday: Conferences

2016 in Review