January Goal Update
Didn't so so well so far. I am going to print these out and put them on my calendar so I can remember and work towards them.
- Become a better blogger, posting at least 3 times a week and commenting more on other blogs. - Not so much
- Train for and run a half-marathon - On my way to do this
- Read at least 2 new books a month -Yes!
- Plan more game nights/dinner parties/etc. to see friends more often - Not really
- Become more active with my church Social Justice Committee and History Committee - No
- Send birthday and anniversary cards to friends and family - Sent Facebook messages...
- Write one ancestor profile a month for the blog - No
- Create written research plans, at least one per month. Post on my blog, along with follow-ups as to how the research goes - No
- Complete at least the first two CDs of the NGS home study course - Working on it
- Attend at least one national genealogical conference - Not yet