Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January Goal Update

Didn't so so well so far.  I am going to print these out and put them on my calendar so I can remember and work towards them.

Personal:

  • Become a better blogger, posting at least 3 times a week and commenting more on other blogs. - Not so much

  • Train for and run a half-marathon - On my way to do this

  • Read at least 2 new books a month -Yes!

  • Plan more game nights/dinner parties/etc. to see friends more often - Not really

  • Become more active with my church Social Justice Committee and History Committee - No

  • Send birthday and anniversary cards to friends and family - Sent Facebook messages...


Genealogy

  • Write one ancestor profile a month for the blog - No

  • Create written research plans, at least one per month.  Post on my blog, along with follow-ups as to how the research goes - No

  • Complete at least the first two CDs of the NGS home study course - Working on it

  • Attend at least one national genealogical conference - Not yet

No comments:

Post a Comment

52 Ancestors: Angela Rosa Palmiero

Amy Johnson Crow at  No Story Too Small  began the 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge in 2014.  I am playing along this year.  I wi...