Thursday, May 5, 2011

Greetings from MARAC!

I am currently at the Mid-Atlantic Region Archives Conference in Alexandria, Virginia.  While here, I will be attending workshops and presentations on EAD, oral history, social media within archives, and promoting cookbook and recipe collections, among others.

This is my first archives conference and I am glad it will be something smaller than SAA, which I am told is rather overwhelming for a first timer.

Information on the sessions I attend to come!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your time in my old home town. I'm wondering if you will get into DC, and more importantly into the DAR for a quick visit. If not, have a nice visit seeing and learning new things.

    ReplyDelete

52 Ancestors: Angela Rosa Palmiero

Amy Johnson Crow at  No Story Too Small  began the 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge in 2014.  I am playing along this year.  I wi...