Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy June Day!

When did it get to be June?  And why does only May get "May day"?  I proclaim today to be "June Day".  Happy June Day!

May was pretty great.  Finished grad school, got promoted at my job, and it finally got warm and stopped raining in Syracuse.  Now that I have settled into the work routine and fully staffed the place so that I can have some time off, it's time to get started on the rest of everything.

My June Goals:

How to Blog

  • Tried to do this during the school year and just couldn't find the time.  I am looking forward to completing it this time around.

  • Posts on Barbara Fleeman's probate packet.  It will show why probates are fantastic and why to look for them for men in your family, too.

  • Finish ProGen!  Working on my first proof argument, the final assignment!!!

  • Update at least 3 times per week, plus a tombstone Tuesday post.

  • Get caught up on my reading and post a couple book reviews.


Looks like a full schedule, especially if I can add some research time in there, plus everything else life has to offer...

 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your goals, Amanda! I wish I weren't so far behind in reading posts. I would like to have done the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog challenge. I might try it later in the year.

    ReplyDelete

52 Ancestors: Angela Rosa Palmiero

Amy Johnson Crow at  No Story Too Small  began the 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge in 2014.  I am playing along this year.  I wi...