May was pretty great. Finished grad school, got promoted at my job, and it finally got warm and stopped raining in Syracuse. Now that I have settled into the work routine and fully staffed the place so that I can have some time off, it's time to get started on the rest of everything.
My June Goals:
- Tried to do this during the school year and just couldn't find the time. I am looking forward to completing it this time around.
- Posts on Barbara Fleeman's probate packet. It will show why probates are fantastic and why to look for them for men in your family, too.
- Finish ProGen! Working on my first proof argument, the final assignment!!!
- Update at least 3 times per week, plus a tombstone Tuesday post.
- Get caught up on my reading and post a couple book reviews.
Looks like a full schedule, especially if I can add some research time in there, plus everything else life has to offer...