Legacy Genealogy Cruise: On Our Way!

As this post publishes, Aaron and I are on our way to New Jersey for the Legacy Genealogy Cruise!  I am not sure how often I will be able to post, but I plan on writing up everything in Windows Live Writer and have them post whenever I find wi-fi.

In addition to awesome genealogy classes from Legacy and genealogists such as Thomas MacEntee, I will also get to meet Barbara Poole & see Heather Wilkinson Rojo at the New England Historic Genealogical Society in Boston!

We also have a bunch of other fun non-genealogy plans, such as visiting with my cousin in Boston and celebrating our 1 year anniversary:-)  I'll see you with updates soon!

Comments

  1. Have a great time. I can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @michelle, Thank you! Great so far and internet again - updates coming:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OneNote and Genealogy

GRIP, Take 4

Motivational Monday: Conferences