Monday, October 3, 2011

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?: Cruise Reads

Sheila at the Book Journey started the meme “It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?”.  This is my second time participating.

10 whole days of no work, just relaxing, taking genealogy classes and visiting new places means lots of time to catch up on some reading materials.  I brought the following books with me:

  • The Art of Travel by Alain de Botton

  • The Checklist Manifesto by Atul Gawande

  • A Year in the World by Frances Mayes

  • The Winter of Our Disconnect by Susan Maushart


I also have a bunch of magazines to flip through.  Will I get to all of them?  Doubtful, but I won't run out:-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

52 Ancestors: Angela Rosa Palmiero

Amy Johnson Crow at  No Story Too Small  began the 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge in 2014.  I am playing along this year.  I wi...