Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tombstone Tuesday: My Favorite Cemetery Photograph


This month's Graveyard Rabbits Carnival asks:



“What is your favorite cemetery photograph.  One where you are the photographer. Show us the photo!”

My favorite cemetery photograph I have taken is not of a tombstone, but these stairs in the The Old Loyalist Burial Grounds in Saint John, New Brunswick.  With how the sunlight hits the stairs and is in the background, it makes it look like you could walk right into heaven.  For a few more photos from this cemetery, check out this post.

4 comments:

  1. That is a great photo. It captures that special atmosphere you sometimes find in a cemetery.
    http://www.pasqualefamily.net/web/
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the photo - I think the trees add to the "warmth" of the walkway, if that makes sense. It's a very inviting scene, especially to be in a cemetery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pre wedding...

    I saw this really good post today....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, superb weblog structure! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging glance easy. The whole look of your site is great, let alone the content!

    ReplyDelete

52 Ancestors: Angela Rosa Palmiero

Amy Johnson Crow at  No Story Too Small  began the 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge in 2014.  I am playing along this year.  I wi...