- Move with intention for at least 10 minutes every day and track on SparkPeople.
- Blog at least 3 times a week remembering that though this started as a genealogy research blog (if only I could get the posts to transfer over...), recording my current life story is important as well and should be included. I would love to have a life record written by my ancestors.
- Spend time each day nurturing relationships with my husband, family and friends. This includes having a sit down family dinner at least Friday-Sunday (nights my husband doesn't work).
- No screens around him Monday-Friday night, except for texting photos and stories about him to my husband, sister and the grandparents.
- Read every single night.
- Stop worrying so much and just marvel at how amazing he is and all of the changes and developments he has.
- Read 30 books and track on Goodreads.
- Work on genealogy, either research, organization or ProGen, at least one hour every week.
- Go to at least one new place every month.