New Year’s Resolution Reading Challenge: Post 1
My books are as follows:
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
- This is actually a reread for me. It is the read along book for the challenge and fits my focus pretty well.
- Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy by Sarah Ban Breathnach
- A great book that lasts all year focusing on appreciating the little things in life.
- : The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen
- Savoring life will be much easier if I'm not stressed by my to do list pile at home and work. This book has come highly recommended from a multitude of people, so I have high hopes.
- Savor: Mindful Eating, Mindful Life by ThiÌch Nhá̂t Hạnh and Lilian W Y Cheung
- A Buddhist leader and a Harvard nutritionist offer cutting-edge science and deep Buddhist wisdom on the subject of eating with one's health and the welfare of the planet in mind.
As I mentioned above, the read along book is The Happiness Project. The first set of questions were to be discussed today.