Half Way

I'm not sure when half the year flew by, but we seem to have made it to June already.  I'm doing alright with my goals for the year.  I've got the Julian ones down, am 1 book ahead on reading according to GoodReads, and I think I've hit a new place each month, including visiting Providence for the first time.

I have not kept up with blogging despite my best intentions, so I'm going to try that again for the latter half of 2014.  Jenica posted about #blogJune and I am going to join in.  Not necessarily every day in June, but more days than not.  I miss writing and connecting with others, plus it gives me motivation to work on genealogy and write about libraries and travel.

Here is day 1.  Anyone want to join in?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OneNote and Genealogy

Motivational Monday: Conferences

2016 in Review