|Image by Robinbos|
In addition to #blogjune, I'm also taking part in zen habits 30-Day Learning Challenge which is taking one topic and studying it for at least 10 minutes per day, every day of the month. The topic I have decided to look at in German Genealogy. I will be reading and studying the following:
- My GRIP syllabus from the German genealogy course I took in 2012.
- The German genealogy FamilySearch Wiki.
- 4 webinars from Legacy Family Tree Webinars.
- Lots of books, including
- The German Research Companion 3rd Ed. Revised and Updated 
- The Family Tree German Genealogy Guide: How to Trace Your Germanic Ancestry in Europe
- In Search of Your German Roots. A Complete Guide to Tracing Your Ancestors in the Germanic Areas of Europe. Fifth Edition
- A Genealogist's Guide to Discovering Your Germanic Ancestors (Genealogist's Guides to Discovering Your Ancestor...)