52 Ancestors: Pietro Pablo Casillo

Amy Johnson Crow at No Story Too Small began the 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge in 2014.  I am playing along this year.  I will be following my mom’s pedigree chart to start.  In addition to writing these posts, I will be making sure everything I have on the specific individual is in both OneNote and Legacy, do any basic research needed for missing documents, and start research plans as needed.

Today I will begin with the first of my mom’s 16 great-great grandparents. 

Me > My Mom > Robert Casell > Alfred Casell > Marcantonio Casillo > Pietro Pablo Casillo

I do not have a photo of Pietro.  If you do, please let me know.

Pietro Pablo Casillo was born around 1835 to Giuseppe and and Maria (Deticcoso) Casillo in Italy.

Pietro married Angela Rosa Palmiero most likely in the early to mid-1860s.  They had at least 3 children, Giuseppe Maria Vittorio, Maria Domenica, and Marcantonio Maria.  As a family they lived in Roccaromana, Caserta, Campania, Italy.

Casillo Pietro Passenger List

Pietro took his son Marco on his first trip to the US in May of 1887.  Marco would later immigrate to Buffalo, New York.

Pietro died 13 July 1909 in Roccaromana. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OneNote and Genealogy

Motivational Monday: Conferences

GRIP, Take 4