For 2020, I'm getting back to basics for genealogy so that I can focus on my goals of being a BCG certified genealogist and be a genealogist for a living. I'll update where I am (most) Fridays.
- Reading The Census Book by William Dollarhide.
- Need to get back to reading How to Find Your Family History in U.S. Church Records: A Genealogist's Guide: With Specific Resources for Major Christian Denominations before 1900 by Harold A. Henderson and Sunny Jane Morton.
- Not much
- Slowly started the Eichhorn family in Legacy/OneNote/paper binders
- Working on census program for CNYGS presentation
- Submitted proposal for NYLA conference