- I received a bunch of certificates from the British GRO. I love their process of ordering online and then sending a PDF.
- I'm continuing on with ProGen. My group is amazing! This month I wrote a business plan for my genealogy business. Now to put it in place!
- GRIP went virtual! I attended (most) of the sessions in the Practical Genetic Genealogy and have a to do list a mile long to try with my results.
- I did a presentation on census records for my hometown library.
- Not a ton of research, but that's okay.
I have a few presentations coming up in July, plus a 5 days weekend to work on my research!