From what I can find online, this appears to be a society that helps lower class protestants from England in Canada get health insurance and burial plots in hopes of gaining support for the monarchy. As Charles was Church of England, I assume he was a member and helped others with these things. There are some microfilms available that have membership rolls, that would be interesting to find. I am also trying to find a book or website that explains this society in some depth, but so far have come up short. More information as soon as I can find it:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Canadian Ancestors
Happy Canada Day! A few of my branches stopped in Canada on their way to Buffalo. Below are the generation that came to Canada through th...
-
Yesterday my two other microfilms arrived at the FHC . I went through the Halstead marriage records, still none for my ancestors, but a fe...
-
My take on the fourth in a week-long series of posts at GeneaBloggers entitled Genea-Opportunities (Let's Make Lots of Money) . How Do ...
-
Happy Canada Day! A few of my branches stopped in Canada on their way to Buffalo. Below are the generation that came to Canada through th...
No comments:
Post a Comment