- Go Back and Cite Your Sources!: Bronze
- Back Up Your Data!: None
- Organize Your Research!: None
- Expand Your Knowledge: Silver
- Write, Write, Write!: Bronze
- Reach Out & Perform Genealogical Acts of Kindness: Silver
Day 3 went fantastically for my research and the Games. I spent 3 hours at the FHC and found a lot of family information in the parish registers of Knockholt, Kent, England. After I got home from work I went to adding it all into RootsMagic and sourcing it! Counts at the end of day two:
- Go Back and Cite Your Sources!: Added 24 new citations to make a total of 35, earning the Gold!
- Back Up Your Data!: None
- Organize Your Research!: The 24 citations created 25 data entries (Task E), leading to a Bronze.
- Expand Your Knowledge: Silver
- Write, Write, Write!: Bronze
- Reach Out & Perform Genealogical Acts of Kindness: Silver
I ge
t out of work at 7pm tomorrow, giving me ample time to win some medals while I watch Olympians win some as well!
t out of work at 7pm tomorrow, giving me ample time to win some medals while I watch Olympians win some as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment